Scalp Micropigmentation Training
Duration: 3 day intensive program
Oct 23rd, 24th, 25th
Dec 4th, 5th, 6th
Jan 15th, 16th, 17th
March 26th, 27th, 28th
April 9th 10th 11th
May 14th, 15th,16th
- About SMP: Learn about the uses of SMP including SMP theory; colour theory, skin theory, tools, apparatus and more.
- Review the perks of SMP: Male and Female hair loss, alopecia, scar concealment
- SMP Kit and Manual included. Kit includes all equipment and supplies that I personally use to achieve my results. It is everything you will need to get to start your SMP career.
- Hands on Practice: Learn needles, techniques and impressions including other SMP methods eg. density, scar concealment.
- Extensive hairline review: Learn hairline creation –diffused, straight, rough and density techniques
- Blending, fading, scalp mapping
- FUT & FUE hair transplant scars
- Live models: 2 Live models to work on during Day 2 and Day 3
- Business Marketing Management: Find a suitable workspace, how to build your portfolio
- Client Management: Consultation, client management and expectations
- Documentation: I will share with you forms that I use on a daily basis; Consultation, Service Agreements, Aftercare.
- Workplace Health: Learn safe and sanitary practices; workstation set up and breakdown. Review practice for spacing, depth, pace and scenarios. Everything you need for Health Authority approval.
- Continued support. You are able to book a half day to shadow with Educator post graduation.
- The Learning Environment: I operate in an open, friendly and respectful environment; I like to consider myself approachable, communicative and helpful. I look forward to helping you on your way to a successful and lucrative career as an SMP Artist.
- Full Certification from Rob James at Advanced Scalp to start your career immediately.
All registered students must take the Blood Borne Pathogen course online prior to Day 1 of training. For details, please visit https://www.bloodbornepathogenstrainingonline.com