1. The healing process is very similar to a body tattoo. The eyebrow area will begin to oxidize and gradually get darker. The darkest will be the following day. If there is any redness, it will subside in about 3 days.
2. Eyebrows will begin to scab/flake with the healing time consisting of 7-10 days. Healing time differentiates from person to person; some may heal in 4 days, while some in 2 weeks. Try not to compare your healing process to others!
3. DO NOT pick or peel when eyebrows begins to scab. If the area has been picked or peeled, it will be significantly lighter than the rest of the eyebrow once all scabs are off. Allow the scabs to fall off naturally, you are able to proceed with your regular routine once healing is complete.
4. Always sleep on your back; generally, side and stomach sleepers tend to have the worst retention as the scabs are rubbed off in the sleep from the surrounding areas.
5. NO working out as it produces sweat and may cause pre-mature lifting of the scabs. This includes swimming, hot yoga, sauna. If any of this is done, it can cause your scabs to peel prematurely, lose pigment, and in some cases, even cause infection.
6. NO products on the eyebrow area. This includes shampoo, cleansers, makeup etc. Only water and ointment is allowed.
7. No sun exposure. Sun is the worst enemy of any tattoo. Always use SPF after the eyebrow is completely peeled.
8. FOR FIRST 3 DAYS wash eyebrow area by splashing water and gently rubbing to loosen any dried blood, collagen, and sebum. Rinse again, and pat dry with paper towel. If you are living out of town and feel that tap water is not safe, please use bottled water. After 3 days, you are more than welcome to continue splashing eyebrow area with water, however do not rub as it can irritate the scabs.
9. FOR NEXT 7 DAYS apply balm that is provided at the time of the appointment once per day in the morning. With oily-skin clients, apply balm for 5 DAYS. This acts as a protective barrier. ONLY ADD A PAPER-THIN LAYER and gently apply onto area in a TAPPING MOTION.
10. Never expect your eyebrows to be perfect the very first time. There can be times where scabs come off prematurely and poor retention is caused. This is why there is always a free touch up appointment to fix any areas.
Depending on your body, skin type, and lifestyle, your permanent cosmetic area can last anywhere from 1 to 2 years. Most ladies like to come back for a touch up after every year at a smaller cost. If you are a very active individual and are exposed to the sun often, your brows may fade quicker. You can maximize the length of your new brows by applying sunscreen to protecting them from fading.
**If area turns red, swollen, and irritated 48 hours after procedure STOP USING OINTMENT IMMEDIATELY**
Paraffinum, Liquidum, Cera Alba, Petrolatum, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Pollen Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Calendula officinalis Seed Oil, Hypercium Perforatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil